PNY NVidia T600 Professional Graphics Card, 4GB DDR6, 4 miniDP 1.4 (4 x DP adapters), Low Profile (Bracket Included)
Great 2D and 3D Performance in a Small Form Factor Solution
NVIDIA GPUs power the world's most advanced desktop workstations, providing the visual computing power required by millions of professionals as part of their daily workflow. NVIDIA discreet GPUs provide performance and features, far beyond what's available from integrated graphics, for a wide range of professional workflows from creating, editing, and viewing 2D and 3D models and video, to working with multiple applications across several displays.
As part of the NVIDIA RTX family of professional GPUs, the NVIDIA T600 provides the performance, features, reliability, and support that enterprise customers have come to expect from NVIDIA professional visual computing solutions. As businesses look to lower the total cost of their computing solutions, the NVIDIA T600 is a powerful, cost-effective solution that helps them stay within budget, without sacrificing productivity. Step up to the power of an NVIDIA discreet professional GPU.
NVIDIA T600 Performance and Features
Value for End-Users
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T600 delivers more performance than the previous generation.
- Allows you to work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies, with higher levels of interactivity during design and visualization.
- Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
- Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video, with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T600 can drive display resolutions for up to four 5K displays or two 8K displays per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T600s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
- Experience stunning visuals with HDR color support and up to 120 Hz refresh rates for 4K displays with 30-bit color.
Value for IT Administrators
- Experience higher-quality products, driven by power-efficient hardware designs and component selection, for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Expect maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA T600s deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework.
- Scale up NVIDIA T600 deployment to hundreds of workstations using the powerful driver installer included with the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit.
- Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
NVIDIA T600 Solutions
- Enables designers and engineers to create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Offers support for up to three 4K displays for an expansive desktop that allows designers to work with multiple apps, simultaneously.
- Supports displays at up to 8K resolution. Combine multiple NVIDIA T600 cards for massive visual workspaces.
Media and Entertainment
- Allows editors to work in real-time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Enables artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery to realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high-performance graphics memory.
- Creates and plays back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple NVIDIA T600 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Allows architects to create larger models, view 2D and 3D designs and plans, in real-time, with no lag.
- Equips urban designers with the tools to create models with more detail and complexity.
- Drives up to four 4K displays per card directly with onboard mini-DisplayPort latching connectors. Creates expansive visual environments with up to 16 total displays, using four NVIDIA T600 cards per system.
- Manages multiple windows across multiple applications and desktops with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software.
- Improves productivity by running multi-application workflows without performance impact.
- Uses minimal power, resulting in lower TCO.
Out of stock