Icy Box (IB-1817M-C31) External M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C (USB-A cable included), Aluminium, Thermal Pad
External Type-C enclosure for M.2 NVMe SSD
- High-grade aluminium enclosure with innovative heatsink design
- Interface to host computer: USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™, up to 10 Gbit/s
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x2 data transfer rates of up to 1000 megabyte per second
- M-Key socket for NVMe SSDs, 22x 30/42/60/80 mm
- Provides an additional patented heatsink and thermal pad inside
- Activation of write protection via switch
- LED for power, access and write protection
- Supports Windows, macOS
Fast and mobile
With the help of the external USB 3.1 Type-C™ enclosure IB-1817Ma-C31 you can take one NVMe card with you quickly and easily. It allows access to M.2 SSDs of up to 2 TB no matter to which host you connect it.
The patented cooling plate transfers the resulting waste heat from the SSD to the housing and cools the SSD down optimally. This prevents the otherwise usual early reduction of the transfer rate to protect from
Your time is valuable. overheating. With the IB-1817M-C31, data can be sent permanently from A to B at maximum transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s.
Your time is valuable.
The IB-1817M-C31 is compatible with M.2 cards of 30, 42, 60 and 80 mm length, operating system-independent and suitable for a variety of applications such as high-speed storage, cloning a drive or running a mobile operating system. All this happens with a data transfer rate with up to 1000 MB per second. Compared to data transfer with a SATA drive, a data volume of 50 gigabytes is now transferred in 50 seconds instead of 1:36 minutes.
Click – Safe
With the IB-1817M-C31, sensitive data on the installed M.2 SSD can be protected from changes by a switch and released again. The write protection switch can be moved to the desired position using the supplied mini tool and a small hand movement. Click – safe.
Out of stock