PCI Express 3-Port FireWire Adapter
Offering unparallel connection speeds to your professional and consumer A/V devices with the true benefit of PCI Express.
The new Dynamode PCIX3FW uses the very latest VIA™ 1394a Chipset to offer excellent performance to all FireWire-1 (400Mbps) devices by using the newly developed PCIe interface to allow bandwidth speeds up to 3Gbps and thus reducing data latency – so often found in older PCI designed systems.
2 Full size 6-Pin FireWire-1 Ports on the Riser Bracket and also supported with a single (internal, on the PCB) 6-Pin FireWire Port to allow
interconnection for frontside FireWire ports found on PC Cases. A separate, 4-Pin Power Connector (separate cable supplied) allows the FireWire-1 Port to supply extra power to the attached device.
Ideal for the latest A/V devices including digital cameras, scanners, removable Hard Disks and other hi-tech devices, the Dynamode PCIX3FW is your ideal choice to realise the true potential on the latest PCI Express systems.
• 3-Port FireWire-1 (1394a) allowing up to 400Mbps
• 2-Ports on Riser Bracket; 1-Port on PCB
• 6-Pin FireWire-1 with single 4-Pin Power Connect
• Latest generation VIA™ 1394 Single Chipset
• PCI Express Interface with up to 3Gbps
• Compliant with 1394-1995, 1394a-2000 and OHCI 1.1
• Bundled with Ulead® VideoStudio8™ software
• Windows™ 98/E/ME/2000/, 2003 Server 32/64-Bit
• Windows™ XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit editions
• Supplied with 4-Pin to 6-Pin FireWire-1 Power Cord