Corsair iCUE SP120 ELITE Performance 12cm PWM RGB Case Fans x3, 8 ARGB LEDs, Hydraulic Bearing, Lighting Node CORE Included, White
The CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance Triple Fan Kit boasts eight bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs on each fan, for a vivid RGB lighting upgrade for any PC.
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub.
- iCUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
Corsair AirGuide Technology
SP RGB Elite series fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
Mesmerizing RGB Lighting
Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs line the central fan hub and diffuse outwards through the semi-opaque fan blades for a subtle and elegant glowing effect.
Your Setup At Your Command
With the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE you can create vivid lighting effects, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting using our powerful iCUE software.
With noise levels as low as 18 dBA, the SP RGB ELITE’s translucent fan blades provide ample airflow while still letting your RGB lighting shine.