Be Quiet! BK030 Pure Rock Slim 2 Heatsink & Fan, Intel & AMD Sockets, 9.2cm PWM Fan, 130W TDP
be quiet! Pure Rock Slim 2 is particularly applicable to compact and quiet multimedia systems. Thanks to its compact construction Pure Rock Slim 2 is the perfect choice for PC cases that have limited space.
- A high 130W TDP cooling efficiency
- An optimized AMD mounting for an even easier installation in alignment with the airflow
- Full configuration of RAM memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Three high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps and HDT technology
- Pure Wings 2 92mm PWM fan for silent operation of max. 25.4dB(A)
- PWM variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty
For densely packed multimedia systems
Thanks to its compact construction Pure Rock Slim 2 is the perfect choice for PC cases that have limited space. Notwithstanding, it allows full configuration of RAM banks. For this reason the cooler is compatible with a vast array of equipment and allows many possible installation configurations.
Very easy to install
The new and optimized mounting bracket for AMD AM4 ensures an easy installation in alignment with the airflow. Push-pins for the installation on Intel sockets are quickly mounted and as easy to use as the AMD counterpart.
A good choice for entry level computers of all types
Pure Rock Slim 2 is aimed at the essential category of PC systems. With 130W TDP it offers an astonishingly high cooling capacity for this category.
The essential feature behind its top performance
Pure Rock Slim 2 is equipped with three heat pipes that have aluminum caps. This is the key to its great cooling performance, because they transport the heat to the cooling fins in an optimal way.
Only 25.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
The Pure Wings 2 92mm PWM fan with high-quality rifle bearing facilitates the best balance between cooling performance and silent operation.