Antec DP501 Dark Phantom Gaming Case w/ Window, ATX, No PSU, Tempered Glass, ARGB Strips & Built-in Controller
The Original Dark Phantom
- Blade-shaped ARGB front panel cuts a way out for the gaming world
- Mesh design provides better systematic airflow
- Inbuilt RGB module for changing the lighting of the blade at will (connect the module with the LED mode button for direct LED control)
- Connect the module with the motherboard for changing 16.8 million possible colours in sync
- Removable magnetic dust filter on top & bottom creates more airflow
- Removable dust filter at the bottom is easy to be taken off and cleaned
- x1 pre-installed 120mm fan at the rear, supports up to 120mm radiator
- Neat interior structure for high-performance gear and updates (x7 expansion slots, comes with additional x3 PCI-E Slot covers in tool box)
DP501 is the first gaming case of another Antec new gaming series – Dark Phantom. As the Original Dark Phantom, DP501 exudes a beautiful simplicity and provides fair room for high-end components and cooling system. The design is simple but not flashy. Even though, we still make every detail perfect with effort. The ARGB blade front panel design reflects the simplicity of DP501. It is also a perfect choice for gamers who don’t want fancy elements.
An Unnoticed Trait Of The Blade
Blade-shaped ARGB fromt panel cuts a way out for the gaming world. Mesh design provides better systematic airflow.
Built-In Lighting Controller
Discover true immersion and personalize your ARGB colours with the built-in LED Controller which can connect up to 6 fans simultaneously allowing you to customize to your heart's content. An LED mode button is also located on the I/O port on the top of the chassis for direct access to colour control.
Compatibility With RGB Software
The Dark Phantom has extensive lighting options and is compatible with all the industry-leading RGB software including ASRock PolyChrome Sync, ASUS AURA Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and can also be controlled via the controller or hub. Connect your motherboard to the module and access 16.8 million unique colours, allowing you to enjoy immersive lighting to accentuate your gameplay to the next level.